The Haematology Nurses & Healthcare Professionals Group (HNHCP) is an international organisation dedicated to the following charitable, educational and scientific purposes:
- Promoting the nurse’s and the other Healthcare Professionals role in improving the care for patients with a malignant and non-malignant haematological disease.
- To share and discuss strategies and innovations to promote evidenced based care and nursing
- To develop and promote educational programmes for nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Collaboration with national and international working groups and related associations
- Promotion and participation in nursing and healthcare research
- Publication of articles in peer reviewed and non-peer reviewed journals